Saturday, December 8, 2007

A few words ...

I was just told that I was accepted back into the program at my College at California Baptist University. I am starting the Credential/Masters program in January and hopefully start substitute teaching by then. Excited? Yes I am but VERY nervous. I want to be the best teacher for all the children that come my way and I don't want to let not one child down. Children to me are a special gift from the Lord above and we are their Guardian Angel to help guide them in life.
Yesterday I went to The Little Gym of Riverside to visit shortly and make sure that my precious students were receiving their Thank you cards. It was AMAZING to see their little faces and here their sweet voices. When they called out my name it was like they were singing a song, it was music to my ears. The hugs, the hellos from their parents and just all their love was so incredible. To my students who read this ... I miss you but Mrs. Virginia loves you and keeps you in her heart. Keep having fun in gym class ... it's good for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Virginia, We so miss you at little gym! Kiley is growing by leaps and bounds. And now that she is 2 years old, so is her independence.

We are glad to hear everything is going well for you. Thankyou for your card.

We hope your Christmas is Great!

Love Kiley and Tabitha Stutzman

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Virginia, I miss you at the Little Gym. Just wanted you to know that I'm doing great with Miss Erica. Thank you for being patient with me and helping me a lot. I miss you and hope to see you again some day.

Gianella